Friday, May 6, 2011

One LoveLy BLog AWard




Here are the rules to abide accepting this award:
1. Post linking back to the person that gave you the award.
2. Share 7 random things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered blogs
4. Drop them a note and tell them about it

Rules no 1.
Domo arigato IQ-chan. Anata wa yasashii desu. Hehe..

Rules no 2.
1. Really love singing. I think when I'm home, everybody will said "Oh God!!! Why she's here??" Hahaha!! I bet nobody will love my voice. Sounds euwwww.........

II.  Chocoholic. Freaking love chocolate. So passionate with chocolate. Not only chocolate, kinda love sweet snacks. Lollipops, candy bars, desserts. Everyday craving for sweet snacks.Urmmmm....

III. Really love my lovely mom, my admirable dad, my thoughtful siblings, my prince charming*hehe,
and my beloved friends... :)

IV. Currently I'm a vice president of chemical engineering student society but not acting like one.
=.="

V. Kinda love anime, cartoons, fantasy films. 
Can't wait for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.
"You need preparing. You need arming. But most of all, you need constant,
never ceasing vigilance" ~ Mad Eye Moody-Crouch Jr.

VI. Wanna have PS3, DSLR, Android Xperia, Xbox 360.. Never mind..Next time...

VII. Nerd? Who said that? Actually, I really dunno what kind of rules to be nerd.. Am I nerd?

Rules no. 3:
15 blogs? Oh no!!! I wanna change this rules. Wanna award anybody that I wanna. 
shew
lan
n my other followers. :)

Rules no.4:
Don't worry.. Already told them..Haha.

p/s: Sorry... My English sucks~

10 reader's comment(s):

nik lan nik mat said... [Reply to comment]

hakhak...lan x bape nak pandai la bende2 macam ni

Anyyss Shuhaimi said... [Reply to comment]

xbley2...kne wat gak....

dimitar bertabov said... [Reply to comment]

aku pun kurang arif benda-benda macam gini

cik azeya said... [Reply to comment]

tengs thanks kite anyyss.. err kalau tak buat tapi nak amek award tak le ke? hahaha. :P

Anyyss Shuhaimi said... [Reply to comment]

saudara taufiq~wat macam yg aku wat...

cik azeya~ala...wat gak..plez...:)

cik azeya said... [Reply to comment]

byk sangat kene tag sayang. tak tahu nak tag sape. hehe. nnt orang try wat ye.:)

Anyyss Shuhaimi said... [Reply to comment]

cik azeya~trimas...ala anis tag 8 orang je. hehe.. :)

black white said... [Reply to comment]

aku suka random fact no 4. haha

Anyyss Shuhaimi said... [Reply to comment]

safar~betul kan? hee

cik azeya said... [Reply to comment]

dah buat. yeay.

anyyss. banner churp churp ape ek? tak penah pasang pun. yang kat bahagian atas tu nuffnang punye. (:

Apesal.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...